FIRST MOTORCYCLE FOR MIRACLES RIDE: 2013-2014
Welcome and thank you for your interest!
- It was fun (and a bit of a nail-biter) to follow Bruce and Holly’s blog on their Motorcycle for Miracles ride from home base and RE/MAX of Wasaga Beach straight south to New Orleans, over to Texas, down through Mexico and continuing all the way to Ojochal, Costa Rica. The journey has it’s own photo gallery – scroll through and feel free to share your favourites.
- To hear Bruce recount stories from the road, please listen to these podcasts. The most recent comes from Michael Thorne’s Mobile Agent TV:
- And don’t miss this, from Moterrific (a terrific motorcycle podcast from Los Angeles CA)…. Click HERE!
- To delve a bit into the motivational factors of the journey, we have answered frequent questions, like ‘Why would Bruce and his 12-year-old daughter want to motorcycle over 9,500 kilometres through every kind of weather and over every kind of road?’ and ‘What is the RE/MAX connection here?’ in the About Us area.
- One of the most poignant aspects of this trip for us is the chance to share our daughter Alyssa’s SickKids story and the incredible opportunity to give back to the hospital that provided a beautiful life AND death for our precious first child, by providing the structure and support of setting up The Alyssa Rae Johnson Fund, forever and completely benefitting the SickKids Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network.
- To join us in support of SickKids Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network, please donate online to the Alyssa Rae Johnson Endowment Fund. Regardless of whether you are in Canada or the U.S., you will receive a charitable tax receipt.
- Thanks to the incredible support from RE/MAX, we were able to share our story on video. Please watch and share the below video (and for updates and more videos, click here).
- Lastly, SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss any of the infrequent email updates (whenever the blog is updated with tales from the road or exciting news, you’ll get an email). We hate SPAM too and will never use your email for other purposes! NOTE: The below was created in June 2016 to bring you to the UPDATED blog feed which has a new address, www.motorcycleformiracles.com/blog